Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 4 - Leave Columbus, Ohio for Northern Virginia

We leave Columbus, Ohio for Karen's parent's house in Northern Virginia. Very scenic the whole way. Of course, it was raining.
We stopped in Wheeling, West Virginia for a nature call and somehow I took like 20 pictures of this tiny place. I will only show you now the very cool old bridge. There is a limit as to how many cars can cross at one time.
We started the day in Ohio. We crossed into West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia. We were able to visit with Karen's sister and her adorable kids. Then off to the Mello B&B. Karen's mom had made us a great dinner of lasagna. I took a long candlelit bath and enjoyed sleeping in my own bed and room.
Mello B&B and my room

Our relaxing this night was much needed and long appreciated.

1 comment:

Kazzy said...

Man, it was so nice to stay in my folks' nice peaceful home, especially after being in the ghetto the night before.