Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall






I Love Fall








I hate raking leaves.



So it's kind of bitter sweet. Know what I mean? Anyhoo, the leaves in the back of the truck, bound for the compost dump, are great fun to play in. Isaac and his friend Connor had a blast covering each other in leaves and generally making a HUGE mess!







The other kids had fun also. Josh talked on the phone (like any normal 6 year old boy) and Emma hung out by the big tree.









A good fall day is not complete without walking the puppy down by the creek. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Luann said...

Fun post. I'm nuts for fall too. :)

Kazzy said...

I always wanted to live in a place where it was always Fall, and then I realized that that was impossible because the leaves had to grow first. I am a bit slooowwww.

Kazzy said...

And I am glad to see your new profile pic! Beauty!