Sunday, October 5, 2008

Meerkat Manor

Thanks to Jason and his ever thoughtful ways, I am now hooked on another TV series. Meerkat Manor. I am not sure when or where it is on, but when you get free DVDs from the SL library it doesn't matter.

In case you don't know, Meerkat Manor follows a family of meerkats about their daily lives. Mostly scanning the skies for predators and digging for food. There are dramas, comedies, tragedies. It has it all. I am so into the lives of these meerkats. One episode in and I found myself caring about them. What's going to happen next? Is there such a thing as a happy ending in the meerkat world? After watching them for hours on end, I can even tell the family members apart.

Do I need help??

4 comments:

Kazzy said...

Well, a happy ending would depend on if there are predators living around the manor... gulp. We are hooked on a couple of shows and, frankly, we feel lost if we miss an episode. Do WE need help?

Luann said...

American Idol starts in January. I'm not an addict. I'm not an addict. I'm not an addict.

sheri said...

lol I love that show too!!

Miss Brandy said...

um Midge...what do you think you are? Busy? I want more blog!!!