Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Book Fair Next Week

I am in charge of the Book Fairs at the elementary school this year. It is next week so I am spending ALOT of time getting things ready. (Don't worry Jane - I am enjoying it!) Today was the set up and it went really well. It all looks good. The ladies that are helping me are fantastic. No way could I do it myself. So....if you live around Springville come next week and visit. I have linked the Book Fair website for Brookside Elementary at the side of the blog. All the info. about times and dates is there. Happy Reading! (and shopping)

3 comments:

Kazzy said...

Oh, I'll (we'll) be there!

Graciesmom said...

Marsha I have heard nothing but RAVE reports about you! You are so fantastic! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
I can't wait to get to the book fair :)

Luann said...

Here's a pat on the back for the mountain of work you are doing for this. My family is always nuts for the book fair. I can't wait! :)