Monday, November 17, 2008

I've been tagged...For real this time

Thank you Sheri for making me think....something I do against my better judgement.

So here are the rules:
1.Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2.Share 7 weird and/or random facts about yourself.
3.tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4.Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

As usual I am changing the rules....I don't know 7 people with blogs that haven't already done this, so I am just going to list my things and leave it at that.

1. I don't like feet. I like having feet, but I don't like other people's feet. No massaging, touching, looking. YUCK!
2. I love shoes. Having them, wearing them, seeing them, shopping for them, etc.
3. I want to race cars. I love driving and driving fast (except with kids aboard(for you Jack))
4. I have never had a broken bone. (Chipped and sprained, but not broken)
5. When I was maybe 10 or 11 I went to a water park with a friend and went down a tube slide. A big kid followed to soon after me and landed on top of me at the bottom and I almost drowned.
6. I don't like water parks and swimming pools. (See above for explaination)
7. When I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut.

OK, Bridgette and Erin are tagged. (Jack you would be if you started your own blog)

3 comments:

Kazzy said...

Gotta love a fellow shoe-lover. The ironic thing is, I love to be bare foot!

Shauna said...

http://blog.opencg.org/blogs/main/

hey there! said...

oh man that happened to me too at a waterpark!! YUCK! thanks fro doing it and what?? Erin has a blog please share!!