Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hot Laps and Pop Stars

Jason has a laptop that never leaves his lap.

He tells me it gets hot (his lap, I guess).

We went looking for a lapdesk.

Wow, they are so expensive!!

$35 at Staples for the good ones

$20 for the not so good ones.

We finally found one at Walgreens for $7.50

The only problem is......



(Can you see it??)

Well, if you can believe it,
he didn't want Hannah Montana on his lapdesk.
So, of course, being a very clever and creative wife,
I revamped (modpodged) it to this......



Now he won't be laughed at by all the tough guys out there.

4 comments:

Kazzy said...

Cool! You should call it Midgepodging. LOL G used to have a lap fan that blew cool air, until he burned it out. Great job finding a deal and making it work for you!

Unknown said...

I still like my lab desk I am getting so much done! We need to go into business with these.

Unknown said...

How very perfectly nice of you to get rid of Ms. Montana!

Unknown said...

Longwisker is actually Miss Brandy...I don't have longwiskers, that's Jason